The Giant Leap CEO Workshop
Have you ever…
• Found yourself in a situation where you just were not sure about the right next move?
• Been pretty sure what you needed to do, but were having trouble making it happen?
• Felt stuck or unclear on how you can become the best CEO you can be?
• Felt like you needed more clarity in how to lead your business AND have the life you want?
If you are like most business leaders, you have – probably more often than you’d like.
Your life, your business, your movie
We like to think of your life and business as a movie.
You’re the director, screenwriter, casting director and star of your business and life. You can create the movie you want – if you get clear on what you want and what you need to do to get there.
This workshop will help you identify what you want and what your next steps should be.
What will you leave the workshop with?
At the end of the one-day workshop, you’ll leave with greater clarity on:
• What you want from your business
• How you’re showing up for it
• Where you need to focus your attention
• The steps you can take to become a better CEO
How will we get there?
During the workshop, you’ll get to the heart of:
• What every CEO needs to be clear about to be successful, such as strategy and execution
• Your hopes and fears
• What your individual business needs most from you
• How you show up for your business
• What will have the greatest impact on your business, right now
About George Noroian
George has worked with CEOs in entrepreneurial organizations for over 15 years, after running a couple of companies and holding leadership positions in several large organizations for the previous 20 years. He also grew up in a family business and has an MBA from Stanford.
In the workshop, George draws on the knowledge and insights that he has gained through his many and varied experiences, combined with his knack for applying the best in business research to the small-to-medium-sized business environment.
Why has George created this workshop?
George’s passion is helping entrepreneurs create the lives they want to live – personally and professionally. He sees this workshop as a great way to help more business owners do just that.
When the business is humming, everything else tends to fall into place. And when it’s not, well, there are almost always knock-on effects in the rest of our lives.
George knows that business is not just about making money, but also doing something you are great at and love, satisfying customers, and making a difference in your community.
His goal for this workshop is to help you have a business that is:
• Profitable and enables you to do what you do best, which in turn
• Provides you with the money and time to do what you most enjoy – be it travel, recreation, creative pursuits (inside or outside the business), or quality time with your family
Participants will leave the workshop with new perspective, clarity, and practical steps they can take to achieve their business and personal goals.
More about the agenda
Key topics will include:
• Identifying your goals for the business and your personal life
• Understanding your business’s strategy – just how good is it?
• Learning how to get better at getting things done
• Helping you become a more competent and confident leader
This workshop will include ample interaction and activity to support learning new ideas, and to challenge participants to step into new ways of thinking and seeing their businesses.
Who will you meet at the workshop?
The workshop will be a personalized and intimate experience with other CEOs who face the same types of challenges and opportunities that you do. You will get to know others through discussion and collaboration on activities throughout the day.
After the workshop there will also be an optional social gathering to allow you to talk informally with George and get to know the other participants better.
Is this workshop for you?
This workshop is not for you if you don’t like the idea of rolling up your sleeves and doing some hard work.
However, it could be for you if you are open to seeing things from a new perspective and are willing to challenge yourself to grow and get more from your business and personal life.
The first workshop will be held Thursday, January 24, 2019, at the Blue Horizon Hotel, 1225 Robson Street, in Vancouver. The cost per participant is $975 plus GST.
Take this first step toward creating your future.